If you've been having trouble getting Whitemane's Inquisition 2.0 working on your browser or device, I've just patched in some optimizations to the game that's shown promising results on my end. I still can't guarantee it'll work for you but if you've previously had issues getting it to play please try it again and let me know if it works now or not. It'll be helpful for me to know for future projects!
As an apology for the tech issues, I've decided to release the downloadable EXE version of the game, which is otherwise only available to Patrons. It's not compatible with mobile but it should hopefully work for those on desktop that've been having issues getting it to work in-browser.
The download is available here.
The key is lGL3KmEDmHRZ3oTuV_SnzTBQUAFjTgFPDEE4-jPo2AI
Just extract the ZIP anywhere and run the EXE file to play. You'll likely need to grant permissions for it to run.
I hope you accept my apology gift 😋 I want my games to be available to anyone that wants to play them so it was pretty important to me that I got those tech issues ironed out.